- Machine-wash organic cotton at a normal cycle with a low temperature (max. 30°C) or cold.
- Use a gentle eco-friendly laundry detergent and avoid conventional softeners or bleach.
- Wash with similar colors and inside out to protect the fabric.
- Avoid tumble-drying to prevent aging, shrinkage, and save energy.
- Hang-dry organic cotton garments immediately after washing, gently shaking and reshaping them.
- Shake out damp organic cotton clothes to naturally remove wrinkles.
- Iron at low to medium heat.
- Start with the lowest heat setting and gradually adjust as needed due to the fabric's heat sensitivity.